San Antonio ISD, in partnership with JG Consulting, has launched a search for its next superintendent. Parents, staff, students, and community members are invited to share their input on the traits they believe the SAISD district leader should have.
We are tremendously grateful for our partnership with SAISD as they are home to three CAST Network Schools: Advanced Learning Academy, CAST Med High School, and our flagship school, CAST Tech High School.
We believe the next leader for the district should:
Listen to the voices from the field – parents, teachers, students – and from the classroom
Create a culture of excellence that encourages leadership at all levels and supports campus autonomies
Be a systems thinker
- Be a bold and courageous educator with the ability to unite and inspire a diverse community.
- Lead with a long-term vision for educator and student success
- Take risks and drive innovation
- Have the ganas and the pasión to push through mediocrity and complacency
- Listen to learn and reignite collaboration
- Has a heart for the San Antonio community, its history, and its potential
- Have a positive track record of success
We aspire to achieve excellence at every level with our district partners, school leaders, students, and partners like you. Please consider sharing your thoughts by:
- Completing an online survey (Click Here for English/Spanish)
- Attending an in-person townhall
- Via ZOOM
For more information, visit saisd.net/page/supt-search.