The Marketing Specialist will advance the CAST Schools mission through story-telling and compelling, engaging messaging and content for the Centers for Applied Science and Technology (CAST). The duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the development of an annual communications strategy and calendar in partnership with school influencers and student marketing interns.
- Design and create printed and electronic materials related to brand awareness, recruitment, enrollment, and events.
- Develop content for the website and social media channels
- Collects and maintains records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with school leaders, CAST School Network partners, and students
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by non-profit management and school leadership.
- Oversees CAST Schools brand adherence