IRS-trained and certified CAST Tech students prepare your tax returns for FREE.
As part of VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program in San Antonio), CAST Tech student volunteers underwent a minimum of 20 hours of training and passed an IRS exam.
Students are able to offer free tax help to individuals, in-person, with a $65,000 or less taxable income on their tax returns.
CAST Tech High School
637 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78205
Every Tuesday and Thursday
Now through June 3rd, 2021
4:15 to 7:30 pm
For questions, or to schedule an appointment, call us at (210) 554-2700
Items to bring
- Driver’s Licence or Government Photo ID
- SSN Card
- Date of birth for all members
- Bank Account information including routing number
- Annuity: 1099-R
- SSN Statement: 1099-SSA
- Interest and Dividend: 1099-INT/1099-DIV
- Stimulus: 1st and 2nd payments if applicable
- Student Loan Interest: 1098-E
- Child Care Expenses
- Charitable Contributions
- Education: 1098-T