Join nXu’s Fall Online Purpose Bootcamp
Learn how to explore, articulate, and pursue your purpose in life.
Thinking about college?
First think about your purpose in life!
Participation is free for students who are eligible for free and reduced-price lunch. For students who are not eligible, click here for more information about the cost.
- Application deadline: Thursday, November 19 at 11:59 pm, local time
- Five 2.5 hour online after school sessions
- Meet high school students from across the country!
In this session you will
- Develop a much deeper understanding of who you are, what you love, and who you want to become.
- Gain relevant skills, tools, and mindsets necessary to explore, articulate, and pursue your purpose and to succeed in college and beyond.
- Join a community of like-minded peers who will support you as you navigate your purpose journey.
The Bootcamp will:
- Be offered the week of November 30, 2020
- Occur online and consist of five 2.5 hour after school sessions
Apply online by Thursday, November 19 at 11:59 pm, local time:
Questions? Contact us!
Cat Lum | Director of Programs | email@example.com