The contest is open to all 9th to 12th-grade students currently enrolled in a CAST School (Center For Applied Science and Technology Network High School) to include the Advanced Learning Academy.
- The deadline to enter is November 5, 2021.
- Winners will be announced by November 12, 2021.
Winners & Prizes
- One (1) semifinalist will be selected from each CAST School for a total of 5 semifinalists. Each will receive a $50 Gift Card
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected will receive a $150 cash prize by mid-December 2021.
- Creative must be original art developed by the contestant
- Each poster shall have a fitting for the theme of the Youth Rally and the CAST Schools Logo
- The poster shall be 11″ wide x14” high
- Contestants must fill out the entire contest entry form in order to be eligible for the prize
- All contestants must submit a media waiver (download here) that has been signed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Media waivers forms can be picked up at your school’s counselor office.
- Creative can be a 4-color process
- File Format: .png, .gif, .jpg. pdf
All entries will be judged by select members of the CAST staff and executive office. Entries will be evaluated by:
- Ability to gain the viewer’s attention and make a lasting impression
- Quality including characteristics such as accuracy, creativity
- Imagery reflects Teamwork, Collaboration, or Sevice
Terms and Conditions of Media Usage:
All submitted creative (posters) may be used in whole or in part by the CAST Network for communications and/or instructional purposes. Winners, plus any additional selected creative will likely be showcased on the CAST website, social media, and collateral at the event (to include posters, t-shirts, etc.) *Only submit an entry if you understand and agree to allow CAST to use your creativity in the future.*